一、英语特点. 知识点分散，记忆麻烦 --- 细致耐心； 同样知识不同角度 --- 作题适量多总结思考； 语感的培养很重要 --- 不要放弃听说训练； 一分耕耘，一分收获 --- 阅读完型天天练； “ 熟读唐诗三百首，不会作诗也会吟。 ” --- “ 抄袭有理 ”. 二、高考考什么？ 高考的原则 ： 安全、公正、科学、高效和平稳过渡。 即 --- 稳定中求发展 具体来说： 词汇增加 95 个，共 2876 个单词。 （名词 56 个、动词 32 个、形容词 13 个，皆属于与生活密切相关的高频率词，特别关注奥运词汇）.
1. absorb2.adopt3.alcohol 4.ancestor
5.angle6.annoy 7.approach 8. architecture
9. badminton 10.band11.basic 12.border
13.brake 14.brand 15. burden 16.calculate
17.candidate 18.champion 19.concentrate
20. conflict 21.constant 22.creature 23.debate
24. decorate 25.decrease
北京卷 分值X个数 总分时间
150 120 mins.
听力 1.5x20 30 20
单项填空 1X15 15 10
完形填空 1.5X20 30 15-20
阅读理解 2X20 40 35-40
书面表达 20+15 35 30
听力： 0-1 0-1.5分
单选： 1-2 1-2分
完型： 2-3 3-4.5分
阅读： 1-2 2-4分
写作： 一类文/二类文上 5-8分
1. M: Excuse me, is it my turn now? I have been waiting for some time and I was wondering....
W: I'm sorry. The doctor is so busy.
2.M: It was such an interesting lecture. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
W: I must admit that I always fell asleep in the first 30 minutes.
3.M: Did you go to the Italian High-tech Exhibition last month?
W: Yes, it was wonderful. I particularly likes the works by Da Vinci
M: I wish I had gone but I heard we have to wait for two hours to get the ticket.
4. W: Very nice skirt. How much are they?
M:10 dollars each, and one dollar off if you buy two. They are on sale.
5. -Were you here on March 5th? -Mm, not really. In fact I arrived three days later.
1. At the beginning of class, the noise of desks ____ could be heard outside the classroom.（全国II，12）A. opened and closed B. to be opened and closedC. being opened and closed D. to open and close
2.----It was really very kind of you to give me a lift home.
-----Oh, don’t mention it. I _____past your house anyway.（北京35）
A. was coming B. will come C. had come D. have come
3.Hardly could he_____ this amount of work in such a short time.（天津5）
A. get throughB. get off C. get into D. get down
4.Emergency line operators must alwayscalm and make sure that they get all the information they need to send help.（湖北22）
A. grow B. appear C. become D. stay
5. You may not have played very well today, but at least you’ve got through to the next round and ______.（江苏26）
A. tomorrow never comes B. tomorrow is another day
C. never put off till tomorrow D. there is no tomorrow
作题三原则:General not specific, Polite not rude,
Western culture not eastern thinking.
1. When workers are organized in trade unions, employers find it hard to lay them _____.
A. off B. aside C. out D. down
2. I can't _____ what has happened to the vegetables, for they were freshly picked this morning.
A. figure out B. draw out C. look out D. work out.
3. Why does teaching as a career ______ many people?
A. apply for B. attract to C. appeal to D. agree with
4. Scientific research results can now be quickly _____ to factory production.
A. used B. applied C. tried D. practiced
5. Look at the floor , Tom ! you watch TV while having a meal?
A. Should B. Could C. Would D. Must
6. By the time you arrive in London, we _____ (stay) in
Europe for two weeks.
7. Although a teenager, Fred could resist _____(tell) what to do and what not to do.
8. How many of us ______(attend) a meeting that is not important to us would be interested in the discussion?
9. It is fairly common in Africa for there ____(be) a group of expert musicians surrounded by others who also join in the performances.
10. The bank is reported in the local newspaper ____(rob) in broad daylight yesterday.
11.We keep in touch ______ writing often.
A. with B. if C. on D. by
12. Whom would you rather ______ with you, Tim or Jack?
A. have go B. have to goC. have gone D. has to do
13. They weren't a particularly good team, but they refused to give in and _____ defeat.
A. accepted B. accept C. accepting D. to have accepted
14. It was in the small house _____ was built with stones by his father _____ he spent his childhood.
A. which, that B. that, which C. which, which D. that, where
15. Please make my excuse at tomorrow's meeting—I've got too much work _____.
A. to do to come B. doing coming C. to do coming D. doing to come
Is all this pressure necessary? I ended up leaving the football team. Four other girls did the same, and two of them stopped playing football completely. That’s 51 , because they had so much potential. They were just burned-out with all the pressure they 52 from the coach or their parents.
I continued playing football at school and 53 my love for it. I joined a private team coached by my school coach. When I started playing 54 him, he told me I needed to relax because I looked nervous. After I 55 down, I played better. When you enjoy something, it’s a lot easier to do it well.
51. A. sadB. shamefulC. sillyD. serious
52. A. receivedB. sufferedC. broughtD. felt
53. A. reconsideredB. rediscovered C. re-formedD. replaced
54. A. atB. byC. forD. around
55. A. fellB. steppedC. slowedD. calmed
1. I learned how to accept life as it is from my
father. However , he did not teach me acceptance
when he was strong and healthy, but … (转折)
2. Now he can no longer walk, and he must sit quietly
in a chair all day. Even talking is difficult. (递进)
3. If he could replace his pain with a feeling of love
for others, then I should be able to give up my small
In the living room was a beautiful keyboard with a 43 :” To my wonderful mother, all my love, your son.” (05北京)
43. A. note B. notice C. word D. sign
She told May that her pay would be very low and that the work would
be 31 . However, May said that hard work did not frighten her.
31. A. easyB. difficultC. joyfulD. disappointing
I learned how to accept life as it is from my father. 36（However）, he did not teach me acceptance when he was strong and healthy, but rather when he was 37 and ill. (06 北京)
37. A. tired B. weak C. poor D. slow
Suddenly they stood, picked up their 40 and stepped
together 41 the edge of where they were sitting to
place the table in the seawater. (06全国1)
40. A. metal table B. empty bottle C. chair D. bags
41. A. on B. off C. around D. along
Before setting out, I told Barrett this trip would be tiring and 17 ….This 35 achieved all I’d expected. (06天津)
17. A. rough B. dangerous C. troublesome D. violent
35. A. interview B. flight C. article D. trip
My father was 38(once) a strong man who loved being active, but
a terrible illness 39 all that away. Now he can no longer walk. (06 北京)
39. A. took B. threw C. sent D. put
I have never told anyone about it before, 53 have I tried to explain
to myself why not. （06江苏）
53. A. either B. neverC. nor D. so
As my father, ____ worked three jobs, once told me, …（03 北京）
A. he B. that C. who D .whoever
… I felt sorry for her. but I also felt a sense of 41 .
I had been cleaning Freda’s house for five years and had 42 an
unexpected relationship with the family. It was not just I had become
an expert at scraping(掉)dirt stuck to their wooden floor, 44 that I
had learned exactly how to place toys on the girls’ beds. It was 45
than that, ...
41.A.regretB. surpriseC. fearD. loss
42.A.startedB. developedC. improvedD. broken
43.A.whyB. whatC. thatD. which
44.A.butB. andC. orD. for
45.A.lessB. leastC. moreD. most
Sixteen is a 38 age, when a young man wants respect, not charity. It
was 1976, and the ugly 39 of racial discrimination was 40 a fact of life.
I’d seen my friends ask for credit and then stand, head down, while the
store owner 41 whether they were “good for it.” I knew black youths
just like me who were 42 like thieves by the store clerk each time they
went into a grocery.
38. A. prideful B. wonderful C. respectful D. colorful
39. A. intention B. shadow C. habit D. faith
40. A. thus B. just C. still D. ever
41. A. guessed B. suspected C. questioned D. figured
42. A. watched B. caught C. dismissed D. accused
44. The text mainly deal with_______________.
A.the progress in correspondence
B.the advantage of fax machines
C.the advantage of emails
D. the invention of fax machines
A. 太笼统 B 太片面 C. 太不着边际
1. The story mainly tells us ________.
2. From the passage we know that ________.
3. The writer wants to tell us ________.
4. What is the subject discussed in the text?
5. The main idea of Paragraph 1 is ________.
6. Paragraph 2 deals with ________.
71. From the passage we know that the author is most probably .
A. a supporter of free global trade
B. a member of the Food Commission
C. a supporter of First World food markets
D. a member of an energy development group
A. 夸大事实B. 无中生有
C. 掺入常识D. 推理过度
1. We can infer/tell/conclude from the passage ________.
2. What is the aim/purpose of this passage?
3. What does the passage imply?
4. What is the attitude of the author towards…?
5. What would the author probably discuss in the passage that follows?
6. This passage would most likely to be found in ________.
7. What does the author can be?
8. Who are possibly the readers?
63. The best title for this passage may probably be___________.
A. Birds Thin Down For Journey
B. Birds Fatten Up For Journey
C. How Birds Build Up Fat For Journey
D. How Birds Burn Energy For Journey
eg. “It was the best night we had ever had” said Angela Carraro，who runs an Italian restaurant.
eg. The hot sun had caused the dough to double in size.
eg. GM product, colon, heavily polluted, green products
downside, incentive(四川)；stock, exotic(江西);
intrigue(山东); vulnerable(重庆); reimburse(湖北);
plasticity(湖南); reluctant(福建); exploit(浙江);
on the cutting edge(四川); turn his backs on(广东); waiting
for the bell(江苏); throw money around(浙江); meet a real
market(全国II); took off(全国I)
44. The underlined phrase “inheritable trait” in Paragraph 2 means ______
A. inborn nature B. developed character
C. accepted theory D. particular environment
61. The words “took off” underlined in Paragraph 2 mean “______”. （06全国I）
A. turned off B. moved off C. put up D. set up
64. The underlined word “downside” in paragraph 5 probably means _______. （06四川）
A. disappointment B. disadvantage C. failure D. loss
1. First put forward by the French mathematician Pierre de Format in the seventeenth century, the theorem(定理) had baffled（阻挡）and beaten the finest mathematical minds, including a French woman scientist who made a major advance in working out the problem, and who had to dress like a man in order to be able to study at the Ecolab poly-technique. （NMET2003.C篇）
2. It is difficult to measure the quantity of paper used as a result of use of Internet-connected computers, although just about anyone who works in an office can tell you that when e-mail is introduced, the printers start working overtime. That is, the growing demand for paper in recent years is largely due to the increased use of the Internet. （NMET2003.E篇）
1. A smile spread across her face.
2. Your clothes are lying around the room.
3. I can’t see anything beyond the river because of the fog.
4. Nobody under 10 is allowed to buy alcohol.
SITUATION： One Saturday afternoon, Li Hua and Wang Ping were playing in the woods when they found a bird on the ground. They picked it up and found it wounded. Supposing you are Li Hua and Wang Ping. Please tell us what you did with the bird.例1：If I were Li Hua I would try my best to save the bird. I would put the bird carefully into my soft hat to keep it warm. And then carried it to an animal hospital as soon as possible. I think doctor could help it. If the bird can live I would carry it back home, and took care of it until it can fly back to the woods. If it couldn’t live, I would buried it. I think whoever meet this thing will do just like what I did. Everybody would like to see this bird family live happily together, isn’t it?
例2：I was worried about the little bird when I had picked it up. Its leg was seriously hurt. So I decided to bring it to see the doctor. But Li Hua told me that the doctor couldn’t see the animals. At last we put it on a big tree, because we believed it could be safer in the woods than in the city. We hoped it could be better now.
例3：One day afternoon, Wang Ping and I were playing happily in the wood. We were playing balls and suddenly the ball ran into the other side of the road. I hurried to get it when I saw a bird lying there and I found it was wounded. We quickly took it to the hospital and the doctor gave the bird some medicine and we took it back home then. It was getting better and better and we decided to set it free the next day.
例4：Wang Ping told me that he was a little hungry and we could eat the bird. I agreed with him and we found some dry wood and put it together. Then we cooked the bird. It was really delicious. What a happy day.