2. Aggregate Data Results
3. What best describes your employment status?
4. How many employees work at your business, including yourself?
5. Please indicate whether or not your business has...
6. Please indicate how likely you are to create a stand-alone mobile website for your business in the future:
7. Do you currently promote your business through mobile search (so your business can be easily found via search engines on smartphones)?
8. How likely are you to invest in mobile search (so your small business can be easily found via search engines on smartphones) this year?
9. Have you seen an increase in new business activity due to your mobile marketing efforts?
10. Please indicate what your key motivations are to invest in a mobile presence. Rank the below from 1-4, with: "1" being the HIGHEST motivation and "4" being the LOWEST motivation (results shown as sum)
11. Please indicate how much you agree or disagree with the following statement: "Mobile marketing is key to my small business growth in the next five years."
12. What is your biggest hurdle in leveraging mobile marketing? (Please select only one.)
13. Have you increased the amount of marketing dollars spent on mobile marketing this year compared to last?
14. Which of the following best describes your business' marketing team?
15. In what industry is your business?
16. Respondent Demographics
17. Please indicate your age:
18. What is your gender?
19. What is your annual household income?
20. Which of the following best describes your ethnicity?
21. What is the highest level of education you completed?
This survey was conducted online via social networks from April 5 – April 12, 2012 among 500 small business owners (defined as <100 employees). For complete survey methodology, please contact Lab42 at [email protected]