15. Did you know? You can earn the first two years of your bachelors degree by attending a community college and receiving an AA degree.
Bright futures covers 100% of your tuition if you attend a community college.
18. Academic Advising Appointments
20. Visit the Career Center Career exploration
Resume Writing Assistance
View transfer manuals for Florida state universities
21. A.A. Business Administration FAST-TRACK Earn you’re A.A. degree in Business Administration in 18 months
Accelerated 8-week courses offered two evenings each week
Blended leaning (50 % online/50% in the classroom) and fully-online delivery
Program satisfies all general education requirements and program prerequisites for university transfer
24. New Student Orientation
25. Testing & Placement CPT, SAT or ACT scores can be used to
determine placement whether in
College-Prep or College Level courses.
26. CPT Testing Hours @ Pines
27. College-Prep Courses College-Prep Courses are courses you must take to improve your skill level before enrolling in college-level courses.
Prep courses do not count for credit towards your degree.
29. Dual Enrollment & Early Admissions 3.0 unweighted GPA or higher
Confidential Recommendation form
Dual Enrollment Application
High School Transcripts
Appropriate SAT, ACT or CPT test scores
30. Do you need tutoring? Learning Resource Center has tutoring in English, Reading, Math and Foreign Language.
Visit the Student Success Office on South Campus to be paired with a tutor for individual help.
Online tutoring @ www.smarthinking.com. Provides live, online, just-in-time tutoring and academic support.
31. Learning Resource Center
32. Learning Resource Center
33. Office of Student Success
34. Winter 2009 Registration Begins
35. Winter 2009 Classes Begin
36. Online & Blended e-learning Online courses are a great way for students to complete degree requirements while juggling work and/or family responsibilities.
Blended e-learning courses combine traditional on campus learning with online learning.
Students are advised to see an academic advisor before selecting their classes.
39. Thinking of dropping a class?
41. Have you checked your BC email today? Login today, don’t miss any
42. Registration Hint
43. Transfer to Four-Year State Universities “2 + 2”
44. SACS Accreditation For information on participating Universities and Community Colleges visit www.sacs.org.
45. Continuing Education Courses Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Programming, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Graphics, QuickBooks, Web Design, and much more.
Certificates: Corporate Trainer, Culinary, Interior Decorator, Digital Photography, Event Planner, Home Stager, Personal Fitness Trainer, Wedding Planner
English/Foreign Language: Intensive English, English for Business, Accent Reduction, French, Arabic, German, Haitian Creole, Italian, Chinese
46. Continuing Education Courses Technical Training & Certificates: Entrepreneurship, Small Business Management, Insurance, Real Estate Licensing, International Trade, Child Care Certification, Cabling Technician, Building/Construction, Wedding Planner, and much more.
Computer Training: Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA), Web Designer Certificate, Webmaster Certificate, A+ Certificate, Network+ Certification, Online E-Learning, PC Upgrade/Repair, and much more.
47. Continuing Education Courses Personal Enrichment: Debt elimination, Photography, Sailing, Yoga, Art & Culture, Creative Writing, Test Preparation, Genealogy
Computer Training: Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA), Web Designer Certificate, Webmaster Certificate, A+ Certificate, Network+ Certification, Online E-Learning
50. Broward College Miramar Town Center Admissions
Air Traffic Control Program
General Education Courses
55. Transcript Requests
56. Graduation…Your Goal