Search engine Optimization the methods used to boost the ranking frequency of a website in results returned by a search engine, in aneffort to maximize user traffic to the site. \n
Meaning of SEO --- Search engine Optimization the methods used to boost the ranking frequency of a website in results returned by a search engine, in aneffort to maximize user traffic to the site.
SEO is “the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results”
Page Optimization in SEO --- Page optimization is the process of making sure that your website functions in the most effective way possible in relation to search engines. The following are steps you can take to optimize your page:
• Use your keywords in your page title. Place the most important keyword phrase close to the beginning of the page title. Do not put your site title on every page of your site unless you are really trying to brand that name. In that scenario, it still is usually best to place the site name at the end of the page titles.
• Shorter site titles are usually better than really long ones.
• Meta tags are not extremely important, but they can help some. The meta description should be a sentence to a paragraph describing the page contents. The meta description tag can be seen in some search results, so you want to write it for human eyes and for it be compelling.
• The meta keywords tag is probably not worth the time to make, but if you do make one, it should contain your primary keyword and its common misspellings and synonyms. Each keyword phrase in the keywords tag should be comma separated.
• Use a single, descriptive H1 header on your page containing the keyword phrases similar to those you targeted in the page title. This helps reinforce the page title. • Use descriptive subheaders (H2 or H3) before every paragraph or every few paragraphs. This improves usability and helps define what the page is about to search engines without making the page look like it was written for a search engine.
• Use bulleted lists and bolding to break up content and make it easier to read.
• Write your content for human consumption. If you write exclusively for search engines, the pages will read poorly and nobody will want to look at them.
SEO can be both on page Optimization as well as off page Optimization. Best SEO providers are the Udaipur Web Designer in Udaipur