Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Parallel Lines
2. Task: Today you will identify parallel lines in real life images. You will also identify a transversal and a set of alternate interior angles.
To prove the lines are parallel, you will use Geometerís Sketch pad to measure the alternate interior angles.
4. Can you find a set of parallel lines in this picture?
6. These lines appear to be parallel.
7. Directions There are 10 slides for you to choose from. You must complete 6 slides out of the 10. Use the line tools to draw parallel lines and a transversal on the images. Then, label one pair of special angles. Each slide will give you the type of angles to identify.
18. Save your work! Now that you are done, save your work in your I drive. Save as Lastname_parallel
The next step is to measure the angles to check to see if they are congruent.
Paste 1 of your images in Geometerís Sketch pad and measure the two angles for congruency. You should save your sketchpad image to your I drive as Lastname_parallel_sketch.
Make sure a copy is placed in my drop folder when complete.