FACILITIES PROGRAMS OVERVIEW Mike Shigley Research Analyst Arrowpoint Corporation 703-607-9121 Mike.firstname.lastname@example.org. Agenda. Mission Resources Available Facility Condition Financial Terms OMNG Program Components Funding Stream PBG Calculation Program Execution
To provide state-of-the-art, community based, installations and training sites that, by virtue of their geographical dispersion, can be leveraged by the Army and the State; and that facilitate communications, operations, training, and equipment sustainment to support the deployment of required forces and other assigned State and Federal missions.
1. United States Code:
2. Code of Federal Regulations: www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/cfr-retrieve.html#page1.
3. Executive Orders: www.nara.gov/fedreg/eo.html . However, this reference, except for recent executive orders, only provides a summary and citations to the Federal Register. The address of the Federal Register is
4. Office of Management and Budget Circulars: www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/.
5. Acquisition Regulations:
6. Department of Defense Publications: www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/.
7. Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation: www.dtic.mil/comptroller/fmr/.
8. DFAS Publications:
9. Army Regulations and Pamphlets: www.army.mil/usapa.
10. Technical Manuals : www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/armytm/ .
11. U.S. Army Technical Center for Explosive Safety; Site and General Construction Plan Developers Guide,
12. National Guard Regulations and Pamphlets: www.ngbpdc.ngb.army.mil/.
Installations Status Report (ISR) Quantity Rating, FY 2004
Installations Status Report (ISR) Quality Rating, FY 2004
** Funding as of 15 February 2005
** Funding is as of 15 February 2005
** 50% -- S15
** Other Federal funds – T10, SC6, SC10
** Acts of Nature -- 100%/75%