1 / 60

珍惜食物和水

珍惜食物和水. Kent. My great friends let this not come to you as 網友你好 希望這份檔案不致造成你的. a surprise , 驚訝. but it's real 內容都是真實事件. have them living around us and 現在就發生在. in our neighbourhood today, 我們週遭. we can change it with prayers , and 大家可以用祈禱來幫助他們.

Download Presentation

珍惜食物和水

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. Download presentation by click this link. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server. During download, if you can't get a presentation, the file might be deleted by the publisher.

E N D

Presentation Transcript


  1. 珍惜食物和水 Kent

  2. My great friends let this not come to you as 網友你好 希望這份檔案不致造成你的

  3. a surprise, 驚訝

  4. but it's real 內容都是真實事件

  5. have them living around us and現在就發生在

  6. in our neighbourhood today, 我們週遭

  7. we can change it with prayers, and 大家可以用祈禱來幫助他們

  8. always lending a helping hand to those in need. 更重要的是伸出援手給他們實質的救助

  9. Don't keep this email to yourself, 看到本文 不要留在身邊

  10. forward it to your friends, so our friends and all people will 轉寄給你朋友們 讓大家都能

  11. thank NATURE for food and water that they already have. 感謝上蒼 讓我們享有食物和飲水

  12. This is one more reason 另外

  13. why we have to thank God for the food that 我們要感激上蒼

  14. we can have easily… 因為我們要有食物 實在太容易啦

  15. But in the other hand... ironically, 所以

  16. we still waste the food that we buy. 我們不可以糟蹋食物

  17. I feel very GRATEFUL for 我們應該感恩

  18. what I have today... 對於現在所有的一切

  19. We are so Blessed for the wonderful works of 因為 我們深受上蒼賜福

  20. NATURE's hand in our life today, 以及大自然母親的照料

  21. just think of this.... 原因是 看看下面....

  22. 發生在我們的地球角落!

  23. "I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. 我們應該要為能活在現世 而感到幸福

  24. I promise I will never waste my food no matter 不管怎樣 我們以後不要再浪費食物

  25. how bad it can taste and how full I may be. 那怕是 廉價 不好吃的東西

  26. I promise not to waste water. 同時 我們再也不要浪費飲水

  27. I pray that this little boy be alleviated from 大家來為下面這個兒童 祈禱

  28. his suffering. 祈望他能 脫離苦海

  29. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering 祈禱上蒼 讓我們能多感受到

  30. in the world around us and 發生在我們週遭這些苦難訊息

  31. not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests. 能用良知去體認 不要刻意忽視或裝作無睹

  32. I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us 下面這張圖 希望能提醒我們

  33. about how fortunate we are and 大家的生活是多美好

  34. that we must never ever take things for granted. 更不要錯誤認為 今天享有的一切 都是應該的

  35. Think & look at this... when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily..." 以後 再也不要抱怨我們食物不好或浪費食物

  36. MAY ALL HUMAN BEINGS BE FREE FROM SUFFERING!!!! 期望人類都能離苦

  37. Please don't break this, keep on forwarding it to all our friends. On this good day, let's make a prayer for the suffering in any place around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others. 請幫忙傳送 並祈求上蒼減輕他們苦難

  38. 1994年 普立茲 新聞獎 照片

  39. PLEASE,

More Related