Session Objectives. Determine why we build Clubs Identify our goal: one new Club per Area Determine minimum Club requirements and Club types How to look for and create Club building opportunities How to charter a Club Brainstorm and develop new Club prospects. 1.
The Mission of the District is to enhance the performance and extend the network of Clubs, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:o Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the District educational goals and membership goals.o Insuring that each Club effectively fulfills its responsi- bilities to its members.o Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for Club and District officers.
One New Club
1. Write WHQ for New Club Kit.
2. Complete Application to Organize.
3. Conduct a Club demonstration.
4. Hold organizational meeting:• present Toastmasters program• answer questions• distribute materials• complete charter membership list• collect dues.
5. Meet regularly.
6. Adopt Constitution and Bylaws.
7. Plan charter meeting.
How many Club prospects willyou develop?
How many Clubs willyou build?