Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. WebSphere MQSeries
3. Messaging Fundamentals WebSphere MQSeries enables application programs to
communicate with each other using messages and queues.
This form of communication is referred to as commercial
There are two methods for applications to communicate:
Fire and Forget
4. Application Communications
5. What is a message?
6. What is a Queue?
7. What is Queue Manager?
8. Supported Platforms OS/390 MVS
Solaris:Intel & SPARC
Windows NT, 2000
10. Application Programming Interfaces (API)
11. WebSphere MQSeries Programming APIs
12. WebSphere MQSeries Programming APIs
14. MQSeries Adapters From IBM
CICS Bridges, IMS Bridge, SAP Bridge, Notes Bridge, ...
From 75 other vendors
More than 150 adapters
databases, ERP, CRM, MOM, message brokers, packaged
applications, transaction managers
15. MQSeries Adapters
16. Message Brokers
17. The Message Flow
18. Message Brokering Example
20. Customer Benefits of MQSeries Wide selection of available platforms
Network is transparent to the application programmer
Applications can be changed quickly and easily in response to changing business needs
Applications run in an asynchronous manner - parallelism
Assured delivery of information - anywhere in the network
Transactional messaging support for coordinated updating of multiple data sources
Trusted, dependable for mission critical applications
21. NITC Contact