SALIENT FEATURES ( 23 rd JAN, 2010). G.K.SAXENA. WEL COME. Supreme founded in 1942, Supreme is an acknowledged leader of India's plastics industry.Handling volumes of over 100,000 tonnes of polymers annually.
( 23rd JAN, 2010)
Supreme founded in 1942, Supreme is an acknowledged leader of India's plastics industry.Handling volumes of over 100,000 tonnes of polymers annually.
Our 18 advanced plants are powered by technology from world leaders.
Several of our plants are ISO certified: for their quality management systems, safety norms, and environmental performance standards
Supreme is credited with pioneering several products in India. These include
1) Plastics Piping Systems
2) Moulded Furniture
3) Material handling products
4) XF films & Protective Packaging products, Performance films
5) Industrial & Engineering Moulded Products
The Supreme Group turnover touch a projected Rs. 21,000 million (USD 500 million).
Units at : of India's plastics industry.Handling volumes of over 100,000 tonnes of polymers annually. Daman, Derabassi, Durgapur, Guwahati, Halol, Hosur, Jalgaon, Kanpur Dehat, Khopoli, Khuskheda, Kolkata, Malanpur -1, Malanpur- 2, Manesar, Mumbai, Nandesari, Noida, Pondicherry, Silvassa, Talegaon .
Offices at : Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kochi, Kolkata,
Group Unit at : AmdoshiLocations of Units in INDIA
Plastic pipes and fittings form a key part of Supreme’s large product portfolio.
1. These comprise a variety of pipes of up to 450 mm in diameter, and a vast spectrum of fittings totaling over 5000 diverse items. Together these constitute the most comprehensive range in the industry that matches virtually every conceivable need and application.
2. Two state-of-the-art plants at Jalgaon and Gadegaon in Maharashtra, and another at Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, handle the manufacturing responsibilities.
Conti---- large product portfolio.
3. Jalgaon facility is dedicated to fittings, the sprawling 131 acres facility at Gadegaon is producing a whole new range of pipes.
4. The plants have a total installed capacity exceeding 125,000 MTA. Both pipes and fittings conform to national and international standards.
5. Strategic technology support from global raw material suppliers and technology providers continue to keep the Plastic Piping Division abreast of the latest advancements in the field.
6. Division is a formidable performer in the exports arena, having won many distinguished awards for overseas business performance year after year.
7. Today our products are used by satisfied customers in over 25 countries, including such discerning markets as the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Reaching Higher large product portfolio.:
1) Our turnover touched Rs. 19,300 million in 2004, contributing to a cumulative growth of 53% over the last five years. By the year 2010, we anticipate crossing the Rs. 40,000 million mark.
2) Group assets currently stand at Rs. 9,200 million.
3) Consistency of performance and consolidation of growth have been the distinctive features of our progress over the years. Today, we continue to move forward with solid expansion plans underway.
4) In 2005, Supreme will have invested over Rs. 1000 million in capacity enhancement programs in three years alone.
5) Supreme Petrochemical is upgrading its installed capacity to 272,000 TPA, with a further 40,000 TPA expandable PS facilities under implementation.
Social Responsibility : large product portfolio.
Our many units are certified with ISO 9001(QMS), 14001(EMS) & 18001 ( OHSAS), many of our units are demonstrating industry best practices of pollution control, waste management and energy optimization .
In our Endeavour to contribute our mite to society, and to the environment we operate in, we have taken several small but meaningful steps.Take education, for example. Supreme has established a Sanskrit college, an industrial training institute and medical institutions in Rajasthan.
Supreme Petrochem has adopted three villages near its plant in Maharashtra and is providing drinking water, constructing classrooms, offering scholarships, even contributing resources for the local library.Over 100,000 trees have been planted as part of a social forestation programs.
Product Portfolio large product portfolio.
Quality Policy large product portfolio.
Supreme is one of the leading Plastics Processor in India Manufacturing and Marketing wide range of plastics products.
To retain this leadership, the management is committed to build and pursue excellence in all aspects of every activity of the organization.
Conforming to the specification of the customers, and giving him the best possible Service shall be the prime duty of every member of the Supreme family
To achieve this goal, we shall
Maintain an efficient quality management system
Have on-going training programs for upgrading skill of every individual and
Continually review standards of performance.
Respecting individuals and giving due recognition to their good work shall always be our guiding spirit.