Noun Clause. Don’t forget to include TWO noun clauses and THREE vocabulary words in your paragraph!.
Don’t forget to include TWO noun clauses and THREE vocabulary words in your paragraph!
A noun clause is a clause which does the work of a noun in a sentence. It is a group of words containing a subject and a verb of its own. Usually noun clauses begin with that, what, where, when, who, whom, which, whose, how, why, whether, etc.What is a noun clause???
2. We were all curious to know what he had done
3. Nobody knows when the registration will begin.
4. We all wanted to find out who the winner was.
5. Whomthey were in contact with on the day of the
robberyis of great interest to the police.
6. Jane is not sure which university she should apply for.
7. The judges had a hard time decidingwhose painting
was the best.
8. Howthe baby fell from the window is a mystery.
9. They asked the boy why he had hit his classmate.
10. Whetheryou like it or not is not the issue.Examples: