LETTERS FOR PEACE. IRAQ / USA. Letters for Peace. The purpose: Open channels of communication between young people of Iraq and young people of America Create an atmosphere of trust, respect, and understanding Find that what we have in common is greater than what separates us.
LETTERS FOR PEACE
IRAQ / USA
How it works:
“I want to live in security with dignity. Let’s pray together so peace prevails around the globe. Please write back. I’ll be happy to hear from you.”
2) For the salutation, you may write: Dear Friend in Iraq,
3) Write your friendly letter using the computer. Be honest and sincere. In your letter, tell about your age, your family, your interests, your school and community.
To conclude your letter, you might wish them well.
1) Your teacher will send your letter to us.
2) Your letter will be translated into Arabic. It will be posted on our website in both English and Arabic.
3) We will send your letter to Iraq and it will be hand-delivered to an Iraqi school during this school year.
4) An Iraqi student will answer your letter. That letter will be translated into English and posted on our website. We hope to get the original back to you this school year.
Letters for Peace
produced for the
Iraqi & American