Education Development in South Asia. Comparing Education Systems: Pakistan and India. Overall South Asia has low levels of health and education Why is that? Brainstorm a list of reasons why this region might have some of the lowest levels of health and education.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Education Development in South Asia
Literacy Rates in Kerala
- Low Literacy Rates
- Rampant teacher absenteeism
- Low reading, writing and Math scores
- A highly centralized system
- Low gross enrolment ratios
- Paradox of brilliant graduates and a dysfunctional education system
- Difficult to get into