Qualtrics Instructions. In these slides the following will be reviewed: Basic Qualtrics ’ instructions How to create an account and log into Qualtrics How to copy the survey from the library How to distribute the survey How to compile and analyze the survey results . What will be reviewed.
Copying the Survey from the Library log in with your NetID and password. You will first be asked to confirm and update your account information, via a popup box.
1. Select DUSON from the drop down for Please Select a Library2. Then select SAP Perf Review for Category3. Select Peer Review DUHS for Survey4. Create a survey name in the New Survey Name field5. Click on Create Survey
Distributing the Survey Library
Click on LibraryDistributeSurvey, click on the copy you just added and Activate your survey
This is your Library anonymous link, copy it to a word
document, so that you may add extensions to it in
the next step
To copy the link, highlight it and right click on your mouse and select ‘copy.’ Open up a blank Microsoft Word document and right click on your mouse and select ‘paste.’
1. You will paste the link into the Word document and add the extension of:
&n=(first name%20last name)
2. Type in the name of the person being surveyed, NOT the words above in parenthesis.
3. Repeat step 2 above for each employee being surveyed.
4. Copy this link into the body of your email that will be sent out to responders from your outlook mailbox
This is a sample
This is the screen, that people will see when they start the survey. This is how the name you entered in the previous step will appear.
Analyzing the Survey Results survey. This is how the name you entered in the previous step will appear.
1. Fill in the value of ‘n’ in the embedded data field and fill in the employee name being surveyed exactly as you typed it in the link on slide 14, into the equals to field. 2. Click Apply Changes.