Work Place Power Point Project. Vy Tran Mrs. Pond 4 th Period. 3 Work Place Expectations. Attendance and Punctuality - Must be present majority of the time or make sure the boss know when you are late or absent. Behave respectfully and professionally at all times
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Work Place Power Point Project
Attendance and Punctuality
- Must be present majority of the time or make sure the boss know when you are late or absent.
Behave respectfully and professionally at all times
- Does not talk badly and act up at work.
Gets their objectives done and on time.
- Does not horse play, not accomplish anything and waste time.
Stealing from work
- Stealing things such as money, supplies, or giving away stuff “hook-ups” should not be done.
- Doesn’t fully give 100%, doing something other than the task needed.
Coming to work sick
- Spreading germs, making others sick.
-Holey jeans, sweats, anything besides professional (suit, slacks, pencil skirt, etc)
Not being prepared
-Not being able to answer questions appropriately, not having the resume ready)
Talking bad about others
- Trash talking former employers/employees, condescending others
If it is in a business profession, one should not wear low cut shirts, skirts being too short, flip flops/sandals, hair being a mess, t-shirts and holey jeans.
Are you a Christian?
Are you a supporter of gay marriage?
A resume is a document one uses to display their work skills, job experiences, background, history, schooling, and anything that would help job interviewers know more about them.
Dropouts from the class of 2008 will cost our nation $319 billion over the course of their lifetimes.
Oneout of every five adults in the world is illiterate.