35 member regions in 2009 ( active regions ). Belgique (B) Bruxelles-Capitale Wallonie Deutschland (D) Baden-Württemberg Hrvatska (HR) Istra Varazdin España (E) Cantabria Castilla y León Catalunya Comunitat Valenciana Murcia. Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya
Plaça de l’Ajuntament, Valencia
Angra do Heroismo, Açores
Régions joining the program:
Sisak Moslaina (HR)
Republika Srpska (BiH)
Zagrebacka Zupanija (HR)
Special agreement with Québec (PQ, CAN)
More than 300 companies each year
More than 10 000 young people have benefitted from a placement abroad so far.
Beneficiaries : young person (between 18 and 30), recently graduated and living in one of our member regions
- a 3 to 7-month work training experience in another European region - all branches of industry, all levels of professional qualification (both skilled and unskilled);
- a maintenance allowance to cover living costs ;
- a free one-month intensive language course (basic knowledge may be required) ;
- cultural activities and field trips (organized by most regions).
Main benefits :
- New skills acquired,
- Energized résumé (more attractive on the labor market),
- Exposure to another European culture and new friends,
“La Renommée” (Fame), Fragnée Bridge, Liège (Wallonie)
For the regions, a chance to...
How does it work ?
Forum 2003 in
2009 – Amiens (FR)
2010 - Murcia (ES)
2010 – Aosta (IT)