Past Perfect u kontekstu. Sarah went to a party last week. Paul went to the party, too, but they didn't see each other. Paul left the party at 10.30 and Sarah arrived at 11 o'clock. So when Sarah arrived at the party, Paul wasn't there. He had gone home. Sara je i?la na jednu zabavu pro?le nedelje.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. PAST PERFECT (I had done)
2. Past Perfect u kontekstu Sarah went to a party last week. Paul went to the party, too, but they didn’t see each other. Paul left the party at 10.30 and Sarah arrived at 11 o’clock. So when Sarah arrived at the party, Paul wasn’t there. He had gone home.
Sara je išla na jednu zabavu prošle nedelje. I Pol je išao na tu zabavu, ali se nisu videli. Pol je otišao u 10.30 a Sara je stigla u 11. Dakle, kad je Sara stigla na zabavu, Pol nije bio tamo. On je vec (bio) otišao kuci.
3. Forma – nepravilni glagoli
4. Forma – pravilni glagoli
5. Past Perfect - upotreba had + past participle (gone/seen/finished)
Kad se govori o nekom dogadaju iz prošlosti, kao što je:
Sarah arrived at the party. – koristimo Past Simple
A ukoliko želimo da govorimo o dogadajima koji su se desili PRE dolaska na zabavu, koristimo Past Perfect:
When Sarah arrived at the party, Paul had already gone home (Kad je Sara stigla, Pol je vec bio otišao)
6. Past Perfect se veoma cesto koristi u kombinaciji sa Past Simple, kako bi oznacili dogadaj iz bliže i iz dalje prošlosti:
When we got home last night, we found that somebody had broken into the flat. (Kad smo sinoc stigli kuci, otkrili smo da je neko (bio) provalio u stan).
When we got home last night, we made dinner. (Kad smo sinoc stigli kuci, napravili smo veceru. =niz dogadaja)
7. Past Perfect se cesto koristi sa prilozima za vreme already i before:
Karen didn’t want to go to the cinema with us because she had already seen the film. (Karen nije htela da ide s nama u bioskop zato što je vec gledala taj film.)
The man sitting next to me on the plane was very nervous. He hadn’t flown before. (Covek koji je sedeo pored mene u avionu bio je veoma uznemiren. Nikad ranije nije leteo avionom.)
8. Present Perfect Past Perfect Who is that woman? I have never seen her before.
We aren’t hungry. We’ve just had lunch.
The house is dirty. They haven’t cleaned it for weeks.
Traje do now I didn’t know who she was. I had never seen her before.
We weren’t hungry. We had just had lunch.
The house was dirty. They hadn’t cleaned it for weeks.
Traje do nekog prošlog dogadaja (Past Simple) Poredenje Present Perfect i Past Perfect
9. Past Simple Past Perfect A: Was Tom there when you arrived?
B: Yes, but he left soon afterwards.
Kate wasn’t at home when I phoned. She was at her mother’s house. A: Was Tom there when you arrived?
B: No, he had already left.
Kate had just got home when I phoned. She had been at her mother’s house. Poredenje Past Simple i Past Perfect
10. Vežbe 1. A: Was Paul at the party when you arrived? B:No, he ............................. (go) home.
2. I felt very tired when I got home, so I ..................................... (go) straight to bed.
3. The house was very quiet when I got home. Everybody ................................ (go) to bed.
4. Sorry I’m late. The car ................................. (break) down on my way here.
5. We were driving along the road when we ................ (see) a car which .............................(break) down, so we ...............................(stop) to help.