CULTURE SHOCK & STEREOTYPES. By Žaneta ČĖSNIENĖ Sakarya/Turkey, 2012. WHAT IS CULTURE SHOCK?. ?. WHAT IS CULTURE SHOCK? (1). Reaction to the failure to understand, control and foresee the behaviour of others .
By Žaneta ČĖSNIENĖ
Such a feeling is tormenting until we open ourselves to the new culture and form in ourselves respective models of behaviour.
One understands that he /she has changed though cannot say how and why.
1. Where was spaghetti first made?
2. What does an ostrich do when it feels a danger?
3. Which European city has the biggest number of bridges?
4. At what part of the day can you hear nightingales singing?
5. Was Einstein a good pupil at school?
6. What should you do when you see a snake?
7. Was Cleopatra beautiful?
8. Which European country has most of rainfall?
9. Why does chameleon change its colour?
10. Why do monkeys scratch each other?