Tma uniform business office
This presentation is the property of its rightful owner.
Sponsored Links
1 / 9

TMA Uniform Business Office PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 74 Views
  • Uploaded on
  • Presentation posted in: General

TMA Uniform Business Office. EWSR Enterprise-Wide Scheduling and Registration. Background of EWS-R. Original plan was a COTS Solution Mobiam contract had a one yr re-look Product only met 40% of need Re-build the other 60%. EWS-R Project Overview/Scope. EWS-R Phase (1)

Download Presentation

TMA Uniform Business Office

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Presentation Transcript


Tma uniform business office

TMA UniformBusiness Office

EWSR

Enterprise-Wide

Scheduling and Registration

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


Background of ews r

Background of EWS-R

  • Original plan was a COTS Solution

  • Mobiam contract had a one yr re-look

  • Product only met 40% of need

  • Re-build the other 60%

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


Tma uniform business office

EWS-R Project Overview/Scope

  • EWS-R Phase (1)

    • Convert CHCS Baseline to Cache’ baseline

      • Application Code

      • Database

      • Utilities

      • Interfaces

    • Regression Test

  • EWS-R Phase (2)

    • Build out additional capabilities to meet EWS-R requirements

      • Block 1 Functionality: Develop GUI presentation to expose Registration and Medical Appointing

      • Block 2 Functionality: Develop GUI for Admission/Discharge/Transfer (ADT)- Bed Mgt and Medical Records Tracking, and Integrate OR Scheduling and Dental Appointing Solutions

    • Implement Central and Distributed Architecture

      • Expose Common Services

      • Central Registration

      • “Gold” Files and Tables

      • Messaging

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


Tma uniform business office

Phase I

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8

Modified: 05 Oct 2005


Phase iia iib

Phase IIa & IIb

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


More facts

More Facts

  • Phase I –

  • Movement of the current database, user applications, utilities and system interfaces to the Cache’ Architecture

  • Includes SIT/OHI from CHCS

  • Change is intended to be invisible to the user

  • Deployment April ’06 through July ’06

  • SIT/OHI just a step ahead

  • If EWS-R Phase 1 proceeds ahead of SIT/OHI then there will need to be a second migration effort

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


Ews r assessment issues risks

EWS-R Assessment Issues/Risks

  • Risks:

    • Complexity of EWS-R

    • Convergence activities with CITPO:

      • Engineering Coordination

      • Configuration Management

      • CHCS II

      • DT&E

  • Near-Term or Significant Issue: … & CHCS changes that fall within the transition window and new non-CHCS initiatives are being monitored for potential convergence to identify where implementation may overlap with the Cache’ migration.

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


Next step

Next Step

Review of SIT/OHI Requirements analysis and Functional design

Week of 28 Nov ‘06

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


Ewsr looking into the future

EWSR/ Looking into the Future

UBO goals : Chargemaster

E- Billing:

  • Participate in IPR’s, meetings etc

  • Anticipate, Question, Stay in loop

  • Modifications can be made to the EWS-R at any time should the chargemaster product selected require changes

Attachment #10 - Agenda Item 5.8


  • Login