SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Friends of Rescued Mastiffs. All categories receive the following: - Mentioned in all promotional materials - Mentioned in all media / print advertising - Signage at the event
Friends of Rescued Mastiffs
All categories receive the following:
- Mentioned in all promotional materials
- Mentioned in all media / print advertising
- Signage at the event
- Listed as a “friend of rescue” on particpating rescue websites
Thank You to the Generosity of our Golden Bone Sponsor: ____________________
(your name here!)
Buy the Golden Bone Today
Additionally, these categories receive the following:
“Golden Bone” $5,000 Sponsor (1)
- Table at rally- Dogtoberfest 2007 will be named after you!
- Opportunity to distribute collateral materials / products at event“Silver Bone” $2,500 Sponsor (2)
- Listed as a “MAIN SPONSOR” on the participating rescues w/websites
- Opportunity to distribute collateral material / products at event“Best In Show” $1,000 Sponsor (3)
- Opportunity to distribute collateral material at event
“ Best in Group” $500 Sponsor (5)
- Opportunity to distribute collateral material at event“Best of Breed” $250 Sponsor (10)
“Winner’s Dog” $100 Sponsor (Unltd.)
Vendor Booth $100
Business Card / Literature Display $25
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact: Cynthia Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston Animal Rescues Rally Together!
SunMart Animal Rescue Team
Please feel free to contact us:
2004 Rescue Rally
On November 3, leave your precious pup at home and come meet some of ours. But, your pet can be there in spirit if you enter his best photo in our photo contest.
The Ginger Man
Time 1PM – 5PM
Parking at the Compass Bankat the corner of University and Morningside. In addition there is $2 parking in the lot immediately to the north of Brian O’Neill’s pub. Pay with credit card only at automatic machine.
RESCUE and be part
The Rescue Rally
was started in 2004
by Houston Area Doberman Rescue to bring awareness of the plight of homeless animals in the Houston area. Local rescues, recognizing the growing need, joined in.
The main goal of the Rally is to educate the public about responsible pet ownership and the devastating impact of casual and careless breeding.
Further, we believe it is important to let people know there is an option in acquiring that family pet. We promote and support responsible breeding, therefore, don’t adopt a dog from a greedy breeder advertising in the paper who is only interested in making money, not in the health or betterment of the breed.
Artisan Gallery and Silent Auction (original art from local artists)
Meet and Greet with Various Breeds of Dogs
Information on Training, Safety and other Dog-Related Issues
Mix and Mingle with other dog-lovers!
Your pup could be next year’s SpokesDog
NOVEMBER 3, 2007
The Ginger Man
All participating rescues are 501c3 organizations. All donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.