Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Message in a Bottle A Voluntary Approach to Recycle Away from Home
2. Why Did We Start This?
Never been done in Minnesota like this
Can we show how a voluntary approach work?
How do we do it?
How can we make it self-sufficient?
3. What are “away from home” places? Gas stations
4. Golf Courses
5. Car Wash Facilities
6. Coffee Places
7. This is how they look:
8. Strategic Placement
9. Labels and Openings Important
10. A Better Option
11. Inside the trash now…..
12. Inside our new recycling bins…
13. Material Processing
14. Material Storage
15. Material Processed
16. Locations Participating: 5 Gas Stations (soon 6 Super America’s)
5 Car Wash Facilities
1 Golf Course
Events: Carver County Fair, Taste of Hutchinson (20K people), Water Festival, Garlic Festival, Winsted Days, Waverly Days, and Higher Ground Music Festival
17. Plans for Expansion: Local Parks
More Gas Stations (Super America)
Downtown city streets
More Car Wash Facilities
More Festivals (Winstock) City “Days”
18. Contact Information: Jason Telander
19. Supporters Mn Beverage Assoc.
American Chemistry Council
Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company
The Pepsi Bottling Group
The Coca-Cola Co.
Mn Petroleum Assoc.
Mn Beer Wholesalers Assoc.
Mn Grocers Assoc.