Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Title II, Part A: Recruitment, Induction, and Retention of High Quality Teachers and Principals
2. Title II, Part A: Recruitment, Induction, and Retention of High Quality Teachers and Principals
3. Title II, Part A: Recruitment, Induction, and Retention of High Quality Teachers and Principals
5. Certified by the PSC “Highly Qualified” Teachers
8. HOUSSE is designed to assess and document competency of eligible veteran teachers only
Eligible veteran teachers are
multi-subjects special education teachers,
returning retired teachers
teachers holding life certificates
Requires 100 points (points in at least 3 categories)
10. The GA Content Rubric has been developed to evaluate eligible
19. Equity Goals
Ensure that poor and minority children are not taught by inexperienced, unqualified, or mis-assigned teachers at higher rates than are other children.
Ensure that children in low performing schools in all geographic regions of the state have access to experienced, qualified and appropriately assigned teachers on an equitable basis.