Hydrology Tools For Wetland Determination and Restoration St. Louis, MO April 8-10, 2003. Housekeeping. - sign-in sheet - meeting room, rest rooms, materials, evaluations - schedule is adaptable, Q&A - presentations do not follow coursebook one-to-one but you should have ppt handouts
- sign-in sheet
- meeting room, rest rooms, materials, evaluations
- schedule is adaptable, Q&A
- presentations do not follow coursebook one-to-one but you should have ppt handouts
- no vans, who drove, hotel transportation
- Introductions: participants, instructors
- establish the presence or absence of wetland hydrology only.
- Soil and vegetative criteria are evaluated separately and independently
- wetland determinations are made upon the
“preponderance of evidence”
does not override
- state mapping conventions or
- COE District Wetland Delineation procedures.
- How many do wetland determinations?
- How many have determination authority under Circular 1?
- How many do wetland restorations?
- How many own land w/jurisdictional wetland
- How many wanted course?
- How many were directed to take course?
- How many have JAA for any of these - Wetland Restoration - Wetland Creation - Wetland Enhancement - Constructed Wetland
if you do not know answer, leave blank, don’t guess
(do not use Charlie Brown method)
After you are finished test - BREAK