“Eyes On You”. What is one way that parents can use technology to find out where their children are? One way parents can use technology to find out where their children are is ________. Why do some parents and school officials track teens?
Key Idea and Target Word
React and Write and Summarize
I think the benefits of using the Internet (are/are not) beneficial because _________.
One risk of using the Internet is _________.
Employers should be allowed to monitor your Facebook account and fire you for content you place on it.
1. What was the most frustrating part of today’s discussion?
2. What was the most successful part?
3. What statements led you to change your seat or to remain sitting in your original position?
4. What conclusions can you draw about how you form your beliefs based on today’s discussion?
5. What would you change about your participation in today’s activity? Do you wish you had said something that you did not? Did you think about changing seats but didn’t? Explain.
• I read _____ by _____. The most exciting part was _____.
Why is it important to think carefully before posting photos and videos online?
Posting a photo online is similar to ______.
If anyone can see what I look like, then _________.
My analysis is (similar/different), I wrote that ________.