I’badaah Pillars of Salaah. The Prophet Muhammad ( pbuh ) said, “Pray as you see me pray.”. Questions:. What is “ Arkanu Salaat ”? What is “ Wajibatu-Salaat ”? What is “ Sunnanu-Salaat ”?. Categories of the Acts of the Salaat. They are categorized as follows:
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said,
“Pray as you see me pray.”
What is “ArkanuSalaat”?
What is “Wajibatu-Salaat”?
What is “Sunnanu-Salaat”?
They are categorized as follows:
Pillars of the Salaat- (Arkanu-Salaat).
2. Necessary Duties of the Salaat(Wajibatu-Salaat).
3. Preferred Acts of the Salaat. (Sunnanu-Salaat).
We shall now discuss each of these categories in turn.
Activity: Draw this chart.
7. " Sujuud " that is prostrating oneself in such a way that the following seven parts of the body are firmly placed on the ground: the forehead together with the tip of the nose, both the palms, both the knees, the bottom surface of the toes of both feet.
8. A requirement to raise the head from the Sujuud position.
9. A requirement to sit upright during the pause between the two prostration.
10. A requirement to take a sitting position for the recitation of the " At-Tashahud " (words of witness).
11. A requirement to recite the final " At-Tashahud ".
12. A requirement to recite the words of supplication for the Prophet (peace be upon him).
13. A requirement to conclude the prayer with the words of peace " Tasleem ", i.e. “AssalamuAleykumWaRahmatullaahiWaBarakatuh".
14. A requirement that in fulfilling the above pillars the person should be in a state of tranquility.
The above are the pillars of the prayer, wherein, if any of them is missed, it is required to repeat the whole Rakaat (Unit) in which the pillar is omitted, but if, the Takbiiratil - lhraam is omitted, it becomes necessary to repeat the whole Salaat.