Mr. Beaumont’s Updated Rules and Procedures. Why Rules. Rules are expectations of appropriate behavior. Because I care about each of YOU , I will not allow you to do anything that will interfere with your success in this class.
4. Nor will I allow you to interfere with MY desire to teach you.
5. So that YOU can learn, so that WE can learn, and so that I can teach, I have a set of rules to ensure we will have a safe and orderly classroom.
parts to oneself. No unwanted hitting or
Democracy – self disciplined, kind to others, and does what is right just because it is right.
Cooperation – Listens, practices, and cooperates.
Bossing – Bosses others, bothers others, bullies others.
Anarchy – Noisy, out of control, unsafe.
Since you have a Vocabulary Quiz Wednesday, pull out your vocabulary words.
* Remember that five of the thirty questions will be over words from previous units (in this case, Unit 1).
* Remember also that doing your vocabulary exercises will earn you three bonus points on your quiz!
A procedure is simply a process for getting things done. Our procedures include:
1. Go to your desk and sit down before the bell rings.
2. Look at the projector screen to do your Bellringer, read any notifications, and start on any work assigned as an opening activity.
3. Work silently until the teacher gives further instructions.