Names of these places can be morbid and spooky but undeniably they are actually amazing tourist attractions.
Places With Spooky Names, Yet, Most Beautiful Places in the World
Names of these places can be morbid and spooky but undeniably they are actually amazing tourist
1. Shades of Death Road - Many legends and ghost stories associated with Shades of Death Road. This
New Jersey the road is the most haunted roads in America. Source: Wikipedia
Image Credit: Wikipedia
2. Hell Town - The tragic reality of a town riddled with rumors of haunts, chemical spills, and serial
killers. Ohio's most famous horror/supernatural legends
Photo Credit: Blumhouse.com
3. Torture Museum, Amsterdam - is a small museum located in the heart of Amsterdam. In this
museum, they chronicle and displays 100 instruments used in historical medieval brutality and torture
invented by medieval men in Europe.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
4. Isla Delas Munecas (The Island of the Dolls), Mexico - a creepy island to visit in Mexico were in
mutilated dolls are hung on the trees.
Photo Credit: Wikimapia
5. Suicide Forest (Aokigahara Forest), Japan - The beautiful and unspoiled Aokigahara Forest is the
creepier and saddest forest that holds the darkest secret in the world. Source: Wikipedia
Photo Credit: New York Post
6. Danakil Depression - Ethiopia - is a desert area in the afar region of northeastern Ethiopia and literally
they called it the hell on earth because of the extreme climate and the hottest place on earth.
Photo Credit: visualwilderness.com
7. Sleepy Hollow, N.Y. - is a legend of a headless Horseman Hollow sighting returns to the village.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
8. Hellâ€™s Gate National Park - lies south of Lake Naivasha in Kenya, northwest of Nairobi. Hell's Gate
National Park is named after a narrow break in the cliffs, once a tributary of a prehistoric lake that fed
early humans in the Rift Valley. Source: Wikipedia
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
9. Paris Catacombs - Paris Underground - Nothing compared to the dark, underground ossuaries in
Paris, France which hold the remains of over six million people in a small part of the ancient Mines of
Paris tunnel network. Source: Wikipedia
Photo Credit: Wiki
10. Mummy Caves (Hanging Coffins) of Sagada, Mountain Province, Philippines. - Hanging coffins and
mummified bodies can be found in Timbak caves,Bangao, Tenongchol, Naapay, and Opdas still in their
original coffins. Source: Wikipedia
Posted at : http://travelmosafer.livejournal.com/699.html