Ning network. Unity and Diversity with European Traditional Games. Le Loroux Bottereau (France) Isernia ( Italy ) Wschova ( Poland ) Boscoitos (Portugal) La Robla ( Spain ). MAIN PAGE. NETTIQUETTE FOR TRADIGAMES
Unity and DiversitywithEuropeanTraditionalGames
NETTIQUETTE FOR TRADIGAMES
- Always use acceptable and politelanguage.- Makesurethatanypicturesor videos youupload are acceptable. - Thecommonlanguage in thisprojectisEnglish. Anyotherlanguageisforbidden.
- Be carefullaboutyour personal data: never show phonenumbers, addressesoranyother personal information.- Ifyoueverreceiveunpleasantoroffensivemessagesfromanyone, informyourteacherstraightaway.
- Show aninterest in theotherculture. Ask questions, findout, comment!
- The “Tradigames” networkis ONLY forthe use of students and teachersparticipating in theproject. Theaim of theprojectisto share yourexperiencesontraditionalgames and share yourculturebyusingEnglishlanguage. Thisisnot a private social networklikefacebookto chat withyourfriends!
Instructionforrecent and new members:
1. Whenyou are approved in thenetworkpleasejoinyourcorrespondentgroup so thatwe can distinguishstudentsfromteachers and nationalities.
2. Thenwrite a briefintroduction of yourself in your page (text box in "my page") and dragittothefirst place, as you can see in the "examplemember", student (hellokitty).
3. Uploadanimageforyourprofile. Itisnotnecessary a personal photo, justanimagetodistinguishmembers (likehellokitty).
4. Customize "MY PAGE" (usingthisbuttonontheleftuppercorneryou can changecolours, themes, fonts... tomakeyour page as youwhant)
Write here an introduction about yourself and move the box to the first place.
You can add also more information, images, videos… links of interest…
Howcustomize “My page”
My Page (introductions)
Blog (id cards of games and debates)
Forum(topics - discussions)
Bestway of postingphotos:
My page >> My photos >> +AddPhotos
Whenyouupload a photoyoushouldwrite a briefdescription and you can alsocreateanalbumifthey are goingtobe more photos of thesamesubject.
Once youhavepostedyourphotoyou can modifyordeleteitbytheOptionsmenu (youclickfirstonthephotoyouwanttoeditordelete)
1. Upload video in youtubeor similar
2. Copythe link ortheembedcode
Appartfromphotos and videos, you can alsoupload files byusingthisbutton
Then, we can upoload files in a blog post, in a box text… everywherewefindthisbutton. Thefilewillbeshown as a link and whenyouclickonityoudownloadthefile.
(I waswrongwhen I saiditwasnotpossible)
Ifyoudon’twanttoreceive emails fromthe Network you can customizewhatyouwanttoreciveoreventurn off allthe emails usingtheSettingsOptions.
Itis true thatsometimesthere are a lot of messages and can be a bit boringbutitisthebestwaytoknowwhatis happening in theplatform! Ifyouhaveproblem of space, justdeletethemessagewhenyoureadit!