Day 1. 1. Are you prowd of your new bike.. 2. We sold peachs and they sold beans.. Analogy ? Banana : Fruit :: Lettuce : _______. Day 2. 3. He saved his money and it was a large amount. 4. The boys new bicycle costs alot.. Algebra: 32 7 = 30 ____ 21 ? 3 = 10 ____. Day 3.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. My Rows and Piles of Coins Unit 1, Week 5
2. Day 1 1. Are you prowd of your new bike.
3. Day 2 3. He saved his money and it was a large amount
4. Day 3 5. Dad teached him to ride a bike in an our.
5. Day 4 7. I tried to cary a box on my bike, But it was too heavy.
6. Day 5 9. Tom made a choyce and he was happy with it.