Dreams . Team Game:. Take turns being your team’s representative The REP will come up to the board and compete against the opposing team’s REP Both REPs will try to write the correct answer to a question on the board
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Take turns being your team’s representative
The REP will come up to the board and compete against the opposing team’s REP
Both REPs will try to write the correct answer to a question on the board
The REP who writes the CORRECT answer the fastest will win a point for their team
Think back to the video? What were some of the interpretations of dreams that we saw?
Do you ever interpret your dreams?
In your table group, read over the dream and answer the questions provided
Nominate one person in your group to be A, one to be B and one to be C
Sproule, Wayne. Our Social World: An Introduction to Anthropology, Psychology and Sociology. Toronto: Prentice Hall, 2001.
Weiten, Wayne and Doug McCann. Psychology: Themes and Variations. Toronto: Thomas Canada Limited, 2007.
Take this intelligence test with your group
Collaborate to find the correct answer
1. A "handkerchief head" is:a. a cool catb. a porterc. an Uncle Tomd. a hoddie. a preacher
2. Which word is most out of place here?a. splibb. bloodc. grayd. spooke. black
3. A "gas head" is a person who has a:a. fast-moving carb. stable of "lace"c. "process"d. habit of stealing carse. long jail record for arson
4. "Bo Diddley" is a:a. game for childrenb. down-home cheap winec. down-home singerd. new dancee. Moejoe call
5. "Hully Gully" came from:a. East Oaklandb. Fillmorec. Wattsd. Harleme. Motor City
6. Cheap chitlings (not the kind you purchase at a frozen food counter) will taste rubbery unless they are cooked long enough. How soon can you quit cooking them to eat and enjoy them?a. 45 minutesb. 2 hoursc. 24 hoursd. 1 week (on a low flame)e. 1 hour
7. What are the "Dixie Hummingbirds?"a. part of the KKKb. a swamp diseasec. a modern gospel groupd. a Mississippi Negro paramilitary groupe. Deacons
Black Intelligence Test of Cultural Homogeneity
Robert L. Williams
musical - rhythmic,
visual - spatial,
verbal - linguistic,
logical - mathematical,
bodily - kinesthetic,