Wannik MIPs program for Year 8 and 9 Koorie students. Deb Hull. What, when and how?. Wannik MIPs accountabilities. Extension of existing MIPs program Funding is provided on a per student basis, $200 per Koorie enrolment in Year 8 and 9 (as per CASES21) All Koorie students
What, when and how?
“Career Action Plan”
Careers counselling prior to subject or course selection
Access to targeted student support programs, case management if required
6. How do you manage, record and report the data associated with MIPs for Year 8 and 9 students?
7. How do you provide a meaningful Wannik MIPs program in a school with very few Koorie enrolments?
8. What are the key messages about Wannik MIPs that you want your non-Indigenous students to understand? How do you convey them?
9. How do you implement Wannik MIPs without conveying the expectation that Koorie students will be early school leavers?
10. What does a MIPs/Careers room that is welcoming to Koorie students look like?