firstname. lastname. C_add. C_phone. name. street. SID. C_add_phone. city. P_add. state. sex. P_add_phone. name. Enrolls. SectionNo. class. BirthDate. SSN. degree. Phone. P_Phone. Section. OfficeNum. Letter_grade. Major. Minor. In. DNum. Office. Belongs_to. name.
1. Assume that each student should have exactly one major department, and each student may have none or more minor departments.
2. Assume that each course should be offered by certain department.
3. Assume that each student may have one current address, and each address may have multiple phone numbers.
4. Assume that each student may have one permanent address, and each address may have multiple phone numbers.
5. Assume that each department may have a number of offices, and each office may have many phone numbers.
3. In order to avoid possible redundancy, the Instructor is represented as an entity class with the social security number as key attribute.