1. 1 Snap shots on PMP Course Outline 2008
Techniques Required to
build & Implement a Project
3. 3 S C O P E Management: wght 14 %
4. 4 T I M E Management: wght 7 %
5. 5 C O S T Management: wght 7 %
6. 6 Q U A L I T Y Management: wght 8 %
7. 7 P R O C U R E M E N T Management:
wght 7 %
8. 8 R I S K Management: wght 7 %
9. 9 H R Management: wght 12 %
10. 10 C O M M U N IC A T I O N S Management: wght 12 %
11. 11 I N T E G R A T I O N Management:
wght 12 %
12. 12 Professional Responsibility: wght 14 %
Is the professional code of conduct by which the team members agree to abide throughout the project, while interacting with stakeholders internal or external to the organization.
13. 13 Project Life Cycle
Each Management process passes through these phases.
The project as a whole passes within these phases.
14. 14 Recommended Study Guides PMBOK Guide 2000 Edition
PMP Exam Prep, 4th Edition by Rita Mulcahy
Dr. Kerzner’s PMIQ CD
PMP Exam Practice Test & Study Guide, 5th Edition
S e e k . . .