First Aid Worksheet. FIRST AID WORKSHEET. 1. Your patient has injured her shoulder and is in a lot of pain. Explain which procedure you would use to immobilize this injury and list the steps you would follow to do it correctly. The procedure is the sling and swathe.
First Aid Worksheet
2. You enter a room and find a man lying onthe floor and he seems to be unconscious. List, in order, the steps you would follow in dealing with this patient.
3. You are babysitting an infant. The infant has been eating Kix cereal and suddenly begins to turn blue. What would you suspect is going on and what would you do?
4. In question 3, the infant loses consciousness. Explain how this would change your procedure.
5. You are hiking with a friend and he falls, dislocating his knee. Describe how you would splint the knee so that it would be safe to move him.
6. You are at a swimming pool and someone yells for help. They tell you that the child lying on the decking was under water for about a minute. The child is cyanotic (turning blue). Give a detailed, step by step, description of what you would do.
7. Your partner has cut her arm about 3 inches above the wrist and she is bleeding severely. What first aid steps would you follow? (in order please)