Career Day Assignment. You are to research at least two possible careers that incorporate chemistry.
Career Day Assignment
You are to research at least two possible careers that incorporate chemistry. .
Some examples include: mortician, beautician, mechanic, lawn maintance, exterminator, health profession, food scientist, environmental scientist, forensic scientist, engineer, fire fighter, culinary, hazardous materials, pharmacist, etc. You are not limited to these, they are simply examples
You must write a minimum of one paragraph for each of the two jobs/careers that you have researched.
Your paragraph must include the answers to the following questions:
1) What are the responsibilities that the job incorporates?
2) How is chemistry used in that profession?
3) What kind of education is needed to secure a job in that field?
4) What is the base salary and earning potential for that job/career?
5) Where would you work and what are some companies that might hire you?
You can get your information from a number of sources (but are not limited to those listed below):
1) The internet (search engine).
2) The attachment (which has links – see eboard below).
3) A person who works in that field.
You must have a hard copy of your source attached to your paragraphs with the information highlighted.
If you received your information from a person, you must have their name, signature (if possible), place of employment, job title, and telephone number.
Please beprepared to present your information in class (date to be announced by your instructor).