There are lots of things which you need to consider while choosing the commercial patio umbrella! Here are the some amazing tips that you can keep in mind to choose the right commercial umbrella for your space. Checkout: http://theshadeexpertsusa.com/2016/10/14/choosing-correct-commercial-outdoor-umbrella/
Your outdoor space needs shade. So, what are my options? The most affordable solution is buying a commercial patio umbrella. Purchasing an industrial umbrella for your outdoor area is an easy process. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind when choosing the right patio umbrella.
1. LocationThe location of your patio umbrella is of most importance. When choosing a large shade umbrella for your space, you should consider where it will be placed to ensure that its purpose of shading will be most effective. A heavy duty patio umbrella is ideal for large outdoor areas as It can shade different kinds of patio furniture of any size and shape.
2. Umbrella AnchorsThis is the support of your large patio umbrella. We offer 4 different anchors for our industrial umbrellas. The most common is an above ground freestanding base. We also offer in ground, surface mount to a wood deck or concrete slab and the fourth is our wall mount style. Choosing the correct umbrella base would depend on how you intend to use it.
Call our Experts to discuss your project and help you find the perfect solution.
3. SizeThe size of your outdoor patio shade is determined by measuring its diameter. In choosing the exact size of a shade umbrella is to make sure to measure the table, chairs and space to be shaded.
The basic rule in calculating the diameter is that the umbrella should always be at least 4 to 5 feet larger than the intended area to be covered.
4. Umbrella StructuresOur customized Giant umbrellas can be constructed from either metal, wood or a combination of both.
Choosing the right materials will depend on your setting, its intended use, if you are in a rural or urban environment and what matches the theme of your patio best.
5. Tilt OptionOur commercial Titling umbrellas tilt from the arm. The arm tilt method is the most common and user-friendly.
The umbrella tilts when you slide the arm down the post by disengaging a small knob located on the Post.
6. MaterialsThe main purpose of using an industrial patio umbrella is to block the dangerous UV rays of the sun. Our canopies are made from a 100% Marine Grade solution-dyed acrylic fabric.
Each individual fiber is color saturated from the inside out for a rich, fade resistant color and because the fabric is woven for breathability; it doesn’t trap heat and moisture thus eliminating mildew. It’s also water resistant and is treated with a fluorocarbon finish for water repellency.
Furthermore, it’s stain resistant and easy to clean. In addition to its longevity and durability; this fabric also provides protection from the sun with a 95% UV rating and carry’s the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal. We also offer PVC canvas that could block 100% UV light and is waterproof.
7. StylesTelescopic Center poleThe Telescopic shade umbrella is an ideal type of patio umbrella commonly used in conjunction with commercial playground equipment. It is supported by a central pole and the ribs of the umbrella spread out from its pole.
These commercial umbrellas have a telescope so when closed the umbrella will raise into the air above your patio furniture. These giant umbrellas are also windproof and can withstand wind gusts that well exceed 60MPH when deployed. It is recommended to secure a large patio umbrella with either in ground or surface mount anchor.
8. CantileverOur commercial Cantilever umbrellas are constructed with a side post frame and its arm supports only one end. This kind of outdoor offset umbrella is suitable for large areas with dining sets underneath. Most commonly seen as restaurant umbrellas or in commercial outdoor settings.
Our offset umbrellas and double offset patio umbrellas all have a 360 degree capability allowing its shade structure to be positioned wherever it is needed.