Thailand Medical Tourism_Orthopedic
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Summary Many orthopedic surgeons in Thailand have been educated or trained in Western countries such as the United States, United Kingdom or Canada.
3. Thailand features internationally accredited medical facilities
Hospitals specializing in cardiac treatment can diagnose precisely what treatment you may need and how to proceed to dramatically extend your life and improve your health.
Many Thai hospitals use Hospital Accreditation (HA), a four-stage process that combines self-assessment and peer assessment to judge performance levels against established standards and identify methods of improvement. Why Thailand?
4. The physicians, surgeons and nurses have been meticulously trained to the highest levels, while many specialists have been conducting researches and gaining experiences at the world’s best medical institutes with some even leading the field in which they specialize. Why Thailand?
5. Cost saving
The cost of medical treatments in Thailand is significantly lower compared to identical treatments in the developed world. In fact, treatments in Thailand are typically far less expensive than elsewhere in the world.
No waiting lists
Appointments for treatment can be arranged. There are enough qualified surgeons that there is little, if any, waiting for scheduling even the most complex and invasive procedures.
Thailand’s medical technology is state-of-the-art
. Why Thailand?
7. Price Ranges
8. List of procedures
9. List of procedures
10. Samples of Medical Service Providers Bangkok Hospital
Bangkok Hospital Phuket
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya
Bumrungrad International Hospital
11. Samples of Medical Service Providers Chiangmai Ram Hospital
Praram 9 Hospital
Phuket International Hospital
Phyathai Group of Hospitals
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
12. Medical Tourism Destinations
13. Post – Treatment in Thailand
14. Thanks to