Thailand Medical Tourism_Diabetes
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Summary Diabetes treatment in Thailand is widespread. Treatment may include glucose monitoring, oral medications, insulin replacement therapy, meal planning, advice on the use of alcohol, advice on sodium use and healthy cooking tips.
3. Thailand features internationally accredited medical facilities
Thailand was the first country in Asia to achieve JCI accreditation in 2002, and 13 hospitals are now accredited.
Many Thai hospitals use Hospital Accreditation (HA), a four-stage process that combines self-assessment and peer assessment to judge performance levels against established standards and identify methods of improvement. Why Thailand?
4. The physicians, surgeons and nurses have been meticulously trained to the highest levels, while many specialists have been conducting researches and gaining experiences at the world’s best medical institutes with some even leading the field in which they specialize. Why Thailand?
5. Cost saving
The cost of medical treatments in Thailand is significantly lower compared to identical treatments in the developed world. In fact, treatments in Thailand are typically far less expensive than elsewhere in the world.
No waiting lists
Appointments for treatment can be arranged. There are enough qualified surgeons that there is little, if any, waiting for scheduling even the most complex and invasive procedures.
6. Thailand’s medical technology is state-of-the-art
All of Thailand’s leading hospitals feature state-of-the-art technology: Blood Marrow Stem Cell Transplant, a complex medical treatment program that can offer a cure for many otherwise incurable blood or bone marrow diseases and certain cancers in adults and children. Why Thailand?
7. Thailand offers excellent service
A highly trained treatment team in any Thai hospitals can determine precisely a patient’s type of Diabetes and commence a regime of care and treatment to alleviate the symptoms.
Physicians in Thailand develop a management system to help the patient cope with the health risks involved.
8. List of procedures
9. Samples of Medical Service Providers Bangkok Hospital Pattaya
Bumrungrad International Hospital
Praram 9 Hospital
10. Phuket International Hospital
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
Saint Louis Hospital
www.saintlouis.or.th/ Samples of Medical Service Providers
11. Medical Tourism Destinations
12. Post – Treatment in Thailand
13. Thanks to