How to Use Flip Charts Effectively. Presented by Kimberly . A flip chart is a simple tool best used in situations where notes and ideas need to be written. Most commonly, flip charts are used during brainstorming sessions. Organization of Flip Chart. First page- Title Page
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented by Kimberly
Caution: Make sure pages aren’t overloaded
4. Lightly write your text in pencil before using the flip chart markers.
5. Use special flip chart markers– not standard permanent markers to prevent bleeding.
6. Avoid using yellow, pink or orange markers.
7. Lightly pencil in your speaker’s notes next to key points.
8. Properly store and transport your flip chart pads by using a carrying case or cardboard box.
9. Be sure to print your text and titles neatly and clearly.
10. Create your flip charts early.
“11 Tips for Using Flip Charts More Effectively” by Lenny Laskowski
“How to Use Flip Charts Effectively” taken from www.tuesdaytoasters.org/tips