Travelling is interesting. Match the parts of the proverbs. 1. Who lives sees much a) one hundred times heard about 2. He who travels far b) as there are travelers
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Travelling is interesting
Match the parts of the proverbs
1. Who lives sees much a) one hundred times heard about
2. He who travels far b) as there are travelers
3. There are as many paths c) who travels sees more
4. One time seen is better than d) knows much
1) The…(pirator) was very busy.
1) The airport was very busy.
2) We took only one ...(cusaties) with us.
2) We took only one suitcase with us.
3)On a…(tacivano) peole like a change.
3)On a vacation peole like a change.
4) My last …(norujye) was exciting.
4) My last journeywas exciting.
5) Don't forget a …(remaka) to take photos.
5) Don't forget a camera to take photos.
1. How can I help you?
2. I was thinking of going to Australia.
3. How long is your vacation?
4. Here's our Sydney brochure.
5. Would you like me to make a booking now, sir?
6. It's expensive but I've been told it's very nice.
7. Just one week.
8. It's a very high-class hotel.
9. Yes, please.
10. Have a look and see if there's a hotel that you like.
A TRAVEL AGENT A CLIENT
1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 2,6,7,9.
1) Which / high / waterfall / world?
a) Angel Falls (Venezuela)
b) Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
c) Niagara Falls (USA/Canada)
2) Which / large / continent /world?
3) Which / far / planet / from the sun?
4)Which / deep / ocean / world?
5) Where / the Eiffel Tower?
a) In London
b) In Paris
a) In New York
6) Where / the Statue of Liberty?
a) In Washington
b) In New York
c) In London
7) How many / continents?
8) What / the capital of Italy?
1. Tell foreigners about Ukraine following the plan.