Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Mr. TAI Ming-kee STFA Leung Kau Kui College 25th April 2009
6. Changing mode of assessment Paper 1 (Compulsory Part)
Time allowed: 1.5 hours
Multiple-choice questions (some will be set on cases and data responses and carry a heavier weighting)
7. Multiple choice Multiple choice questions give an examiner the opportunity to cover large parts of the syllabus briefly. Students who omit to study areas of the syllabus will be caught out by an examiner’s use of multiple choice questions. It is no longer possible to say that it is highly probable a certain topic will not be tested – the examiner can easily cover it with a multiple choice question.
22. Paper 1 – Section B (Short Questions)
23. Paper 1 – Section B (Short Questions)
24. Paper 1 – Section B (Short Questions)
25. Medium of Instruction