Digestive System Packet. A. Oral cavity B. Pharynx C. Esophagus D. Stomach E. Small intestine F. Large intestine 2. A. Teeth B. Tongue C. Salivary glands D. Liver E. Gall bladder F. Bile ducts G. Pancreas. 3. Peristalsis 4. Bolus Gall bladder - Storage of bile
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
9. Water and mucus
10. A. Sublingual – under floor of mouth
B. Submandibular – below mandibular angle
C. Parotid – In front of and below ear
12. With the bone – the root
14. 70% minerals – made up of living cellular
Tissue – somewhat like bone, but harder.
17. A. Fundus – top
B. Body – middle
C. Pylorus – End
18. A. Cardiac – top – beginning of stomach
B. Pyloric – bottom – where stomach enters
B. Secretion of gastric juices
C. Churning of food
21. Irregular folds help to increase the surface area,
increase the amount of glands secreting gastric
juices and increase the digestion.
22. Highly convoluted (folded), thin walled, it is
divided into 3 parts.
25. A. Duodenum
26. Increases the surface area for maximum
absorption of nutrients.
B. Ascending colon
C. Transverse colon
D. Descending colon
E. Rectum ending in the anus
31. Inflammation of the veins
32. Water, vitamins, Minerals
34. Wedge shaped
35. Larger in size
36. Larger than the body area
37. A. Secretion of bile
B. Metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates
C. Storage area
38. A. Liver
B. Gall bladder
C. Duodenum (small intestine)
41. Emulsify fats – breaks it down into fat droplets