Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Burglary Prevention Your Agency
Crime Prevention Unit
2. What does the criminal need to make his crime successful? Desire
3. The Crime Prevention Unit’s focus is on removing the opportunity for the criminals to be successful by educating the public on practicing crime prevention.
4. Residential Safety Doors
Home Security Surveys Operation Identification
Neighborhood Watch Program
Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
5. Residential burglary summary by entry method
6. Doors Every external door should have a deadbolt lock .
Exterior doors should be metal or solid hardwood.
Install peepholes if you don’t have a window to look outside.
7. Doors Strike Plates High Security Strike Plates Use at least 3” long screws when installing Keys Before you move in re-key your home. NEVER leave a spare key hidden outside