SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCH ETHICS 2. NULLIUS IN VERBA! (device of the King Society of Newton) Without test trust nothing & nobody! CHECK YOURSELF! Simmilar openness today to - spirit, science, and democraty. Principles HOLYSM DIVERSITY (BIOLOGICAL and CULTURAL) INDIVIDUALIZATION
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCH ETHICS 2
NULLIUS IN VERBA!
(device of the King Society of Newton)
Without test trust nothing & nobody!
Simmilar openness today to - spirit, science, and democraty
(BIOLOGICAL and CULTURAL)
PUBLIC AND CULTURAL
OF THE SCIENTISTS
THE WORLD NEEDS SCIENCE
SCIENTIFIC VIEW IS NOW BASIC FOR HUMAN THINKING
(besides large critic of the science for the bad aplications as wel as for some
non-humanistic ideas – as rasism or eugenethic – open the doors for misticism)
Ethics of science is nowaday important part of the science as well as of the development of the world.
Large necessity of ethics of the science, its concepts and practice influence recent rise of moral
(as well as science influence the view on the world and the life).
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN THE SCIENCE AND WHAT ETHICS OF SCIENCE OFFERS TO?
This is at same time inspiration for contemporary working and civil ethics and for every form of professional ethics
especially is important
insisting on the necessity to take care over the consequences of the scientific discoveries by its transformation into technique and useful works.
Non-attention of people in modern age often produced:
- abuse of the Nature
- disturbance of the life conditions
- conflicts in human relations
The science don’t construct the world only with its discoveries.
The scientists build new visions of the humanity, ethics (of responsibility), and the ideal of peace.
Universal/Global ethics is also scientific project,
not only moral inspiration.
The first purpose of the humanity
as well as of the scientific spirit is
(big number of scientists was winning Nobel Price for Peace, there are scientific initiatives - Pagwash, Dialog of the civilizations, Declaration for global ethics…)
The basic/main values of scientists today are:
- new norms of human behavior
- conscience as the ethics sign and leading entity
- responsibility for development of positive knowledges
- solving the important problems and difficulties
- correct evaluation of the consequences of discoveries and its good using
DECLARATION FOR GLOBAL ETHICS
1. Obligation to rise the culture of non-violence and to respect the living beings … Don’t kill! Respect the life!... To be real human that means respect to others and be ready to help them.
2. Obligation to cultivate solidarity and correct economic system… No world peace without world justice!... In greed human lost his/hear soul, his/her freedom, his/her tranquillity and inner peace as well as all which make him/her human being.
DECLARATION FOR GLOBAL ETHICS
3. Obligation for tolerance and for living in truth... No human, no institution, no state, no church or religion community have no right to say un-right to the people... No world justice without truth and humanity!...
4. Obligation for cultivate equality and partnership between men and women... Sexual abuse and discrimination are one of the worst forms of human humiliation... No real humanity without partnership in common living!
THE PRAYER OF THE UNITED NATIONS
Oh Lord, our Planet Earth is only a small star in space. It is our duty, to transform it into a planet whose creatures are no longer tormented by war, hunger, and fear, by race, colour, and ideology.
Give us courage and strenght to begin this task today so that our children and childrens’s children shall one day carry the name of HUMAN with pride.
The culture as ethics is very close to the spirit of science – specific characteristics and values of the culture are part of the psychology and moral of the scientists.
The science is public work, so it have values, norms, and evaluations for a public activity.