What do you get when you cross an Audio System with a Lighting System?. Answer: A Complete Solution. Next to hearing the “Word of God” Sunday morning, Seeing is believing. The more AV solutions put into churches, increases the need for better lighting, especially for broadcast.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
What do you get when you cross an Audio System with a Lighting System?
All buttons are programmable and can execute any system function
• Programmable functions include, but are not limited to:
“Fade To” Command Change Page
• Programmable through LumaEdit™ PC-based offline editing program
• Controls up to 512 dimmer channels
• Mechanically captured buttons to prevent removal or vandalism
• 20 character x 4-line backlit blue LCD screen and blue LED
button backlights with 20-year minimum life
• Fits in 3.5” deep, four-gang wall box
• Stations connected in series using Belden cable #9829 or
equivalent, and two conductors for station power
-- Par Light Provides general stage light, type depends on bulb used.
PAR Can System in a Box