Mr. Lorenzoni. 8 th grade English Language Arts 2012 - 2013. Year-long Activities. Daily Oral Language Students begin the hour by correcting two grammatically incorrect sentences Parts of speech will be reviewed Corrections are given and discussed Quiz after 7 – 10 sentences.
8th grade English Language Arts
2012 - 2013
Knowledge and Experience
A student autobiography written over the course of three months
Focus of this project is the writing process
Pictures and memorabilia are included in a scrapbook-like binder
One essay will be due in October, one in November and one in December
Project guidelines available today
October 9th – 11th and 16th,17th
The Outsidersby S.E. Hinton
*** Prejudice ***
*** Standing up for
what is right ***
1. Devices in class must be off, unless instructed otherwise.
2. Devices must be used for educational purposes only.
3. Devices cannot leave the room for: a.Restroom Visit
d. Locker Room
4. If any student needs to leave the room, device must be turned in to teacher.
5. Students will get their device back upon return to class.
6. Students are responsible for the care of their devices.
Have a great day!