Aspects of minute-taking as a profession W ho takes the minutes - where, why and how?. 1. What is to be understood by minute-taking?. Minute-taking comprises two activities: 1) to note down in a concise way the matters that are being dealt with and decided on during a meeting;
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Minute-taking comprises two activities:
1) to note down in a concise way the matters that are being dealt with and decided on during a meeting;
2) the editing of these notes to produce the minutes of the meeting.
- a minute-taker with sufficient expertise
- certainty about getting draft-minutes
- from time to time, as part of the job
- as one’s main occupation
- an employee
- a freelancer
- a general applicable proficiency
- requires special knowledge
- taking stock of opinions
- trying to reach a common opinion
Professional minutes must be: