Constructive Guidance. Done by: Lisa Adyani bte Hj Sabri Nor Raihani bte Hj Mat Salleh Dk Noor Hidayati bte Pg Ahmad Rohaiza bte Hj Marjik. Why learners need constructive guidance?. Learners need information and guidance in their learning. Teachers should:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Nor RaihanibteHj Mat Salleh
Dk Noor HidayatibtePg Ahmad
The teacher was asking about the computer hardware, a student gave wrong answer. The teacher should avoid criticizing the student instead open the same questions to other students
The principles of feedback
• Look for strengths and build up confidence by highlighting the positive things before talking about possible improvements.
• Give praise and encouragement where appropriate.
• Ask for the learner’s views – they may well be aware of areas that they could improve.
• Own your feedback – say ‘I think’.
• Be specific – comment on specific parts of their work and give examples.
• Try to find ways forward together – the learner is more likely to do things if they feel they own the choices made.