OBJECTIVES OF PRESENTATION. What is TPSCan parts be duplicated back home?What are lessons learned I can apply?. CRITICAL PRINCIPLE. Success is a function of time and experiences.. TPS HISTORY. 7/04 Parent initiation7/04 to 7/05 Discussions betwee
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. TRANSITION PARTNERSHIP SCHOOL A Cooperative Program of the Menomonie Public Schools and the Stout Vocational Rehabilitation Institute
2. OBJECTIVES OF PRESENTATION What is TPS
Can parts be duplicated back home?
What are lessons learned I can apply?
3. CRITICAL PRINCIPLE Success is a function of time and experiences.
4. TPS HISTORY 7/04 – Parent initiation
7/04 to 7/05 – Discussions between SVRI and MHS.
8/05 – Charter School application
9/05 – First students enrolled – 3
9/06 – Second TPS class - 3 students continuing and 4 new students
5/06 – 4 students graduated
9/06 – Class of 11 students
9/07 – Class of 12 students
9/08 – Class of 15 students
5. WHO ATTENDS Student with a disability or other barrier to their transition into the adult world.
Completed high school course work.
Not graduated from high school.
Appears capable of competitive employment with TPS programming.