Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. CIDB Green Card Program By
Industrial Training Committee
3rd December 2005
2. CIDB Green Card Program Requirement by Law under CIDB Act ; All Construction Workers need to have a CIDB Green card before they can be allowed to enter Construction Sites
The Law requires employers to train the employees and provide appropriate personel protective equipment
3. CIDB Green Card Program This is not just limited to Civil Engineering Students. But ALL (ME, EE, EP and IT) students because the definition of construction workers and construction sites are very wide
How to Get a Green Card : -
Apply for the Green Card Registration to CIDB
Undergo a Safety and Health Induction Course for Construction Workers
The above will be coordinated by the College
The Green Card must be kept with you all the times within the construction sites. Without which you wont be allow to enter the sites.
4. CIDB Green Card Program Green Card Registration Procedures: -
Complete the UPP1 Form (get the form from Admin office)
Identity Card (IC) Size Color Picture
Certified photocopy of your Identity Card / Passport
RM50 Money Order / Bank Draft / Company Cheque payable to Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (LPPIM). This is processing fee charged by CIDB
All the above MUST be submitted by Friday (23rd December 2005) to your respective IT advisor.
5. CIDB Green Card Program The Safety and Health Induction Course: -
This is a half a day course
The 1st session will be conducted at the end of January.
The grouping will be published by mid January 2006
The cost of this course will be taken up by CIDB
6. CIDB Green Card Program Benefits of the Green Card Program : -
Obtain a Green Card without which you wont be allowed to enter the sites
Awareness on the Occupational Safety and Health Issues Free Course
Insurance Under Skim Takaful. Automatically activated when a person has the greencard. Coverage 24 hours anywhere in the world. Also covers limited hospitalization cost
A SIRIM approved CIDB safety helmet given FOC
7. Thank You